Shelter City Bike Challenge Registration Form
We are looking for cyclists to join us as we embark on this bike challenge across the Netherlands for human rights defenders! From May 14-20, 2018, we will cycle 780 kilometres across all 11 Shelter Cities in just 7 days. You can choose to join us for the whole ride, or for one day! Cyclists will be welcomed with an event in each city.
- Day 1 (14 May): Groningen – Zwolle – Deventer (~132 km)
- Day 2 (15 May): Deventer – Utrecht (~92 km)
- Day 3 (16 May): Utrecht – Amsterdam – Haarlem – Den Haag (~122 km)
- Day 4 (17 May): Den haag – Middelburg (~103 km)
- Day 5 (18 May): Middelburg – Tilburg (~126 km)
- Day 6 (19 May): Tilburg – Nijmegen (~70 km)
- Day 7 (20 May): Nijmegen – Maastricht (~134 km)
REGISTER TO RIDE
To register, simply fill in the form below. Once registered, you should receive a confirmation email and a cyclist toolkit within 24 hours of registering.
Registration closes 9 May, 2018. For more information, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
CRITERIA FOR CYCLISTS
Please read carefully the criteria for cyclists below:
- Previously cycled long distances and/or able to cycle 100+ kilometers in one day
- Have one equipment – appropriate racing/road bike (E-bikes accepted), helmet, appropriate footwear and clothing
- Be willing to fundraise a minimum of €250 in support of human rights defenders – more information will be sent on how to create your own PIF fundraising page (www.pifworld.com)
- Be willing to cover own costs for food, accommodation (if not organised by the cities), and other personal expenses
- Be in good health and must be 18 years or older